51 yrs ago today, one of the world’s most destructive treaties came into being, causing endless wars and problems at all levels of society for all the wrong reasons.
more american soldiers have died in the war on drugs than in the combined wars in vietnam and korea.
in the past 6 yrs there have been more than 40,000 deaths in mexican drug gangs
10yrs ago the usa was spending 500 billion dollars annually in this phony war.
there are approximately 2500 000 people in us jails on drug related charges
one can go on and on, then move round the world to help the numbers grow, how many more reasons do they need to legalise and control drug quality and distribution.
governments use drugs , like organised religions us the ‘fear of god’, and homosexuality as bogey men to frighten the dumb into following the right-wing, the conservatives agendas or to deflect the public from deeper issues that really affect them.
- Imagine A Society Where Drugs Never Existed (thecrimsoncrow.com)
- Time To Decriminalise Drugs? – South African Medical Journal (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- Fighting This Endless War (helpstopallwar.com)
- A Modern Drug for Contemporary Life (wdfyfe.wordpress.com)
- Legalize It (psychologytoday.com)
- We Can Not Afford To Continue The War On Drugs (cherrygurl28.com)
- Led By Latin America, Debate On Ending The War On Drugs Gains Momentum | The Weed Blog (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- The US Gulag Is Bigger Than Stalin’s (lewrockwell.com)
- Blair’s Other War (profdavidnutt.wordpress.com)