not one of them perfect, but each had hands “that are as soft as your face.”
Answer violence with violence. If one of us falls today, five of them must fall tomorrow.
Evita Peron dead
Anger is never without an argument, but seldom with a good one.
Indira Gandhi dead
The military wants a system that protects its policies and privileges.
Benazir Bhutto dead
It is often in the name of cultural integrity as well as social stability and national security that democratic reforms based on human rights are resisted by authoritarian governments.
Aung San Suu Kyi living
- Face the truth, Musharraf (haroonhaider.com)
- BB murder mystery (nation.com.pk)
- Pakistan to ask Interpol to arrest Musharraf over failure to prevent Benazir Bhutto assassination (foxnews.com)
- Politics and Leaders – Something must be done… (mbconsulting.wordpress.com)
- Pakistan to ask Interpol to arrest ex-president Musharraf (cbc.ca)
- Suu Kyi advocates proposals for constitution changes (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Pakistan president defiant on anniversary of Bhutto’s death (vancouversun.com)
- Pervez Musharraf announces return to Pakistan (guardian.co.uk)
- Asian Woman Power (dinmerican.wordpress.com)